The Joint Economic Development Initiative (JEDI) Indigenous Business Accelerator Program is a unique 10-week program designed to assist eligible Indigenous businesses and Community-owned businesses with the tools to excel in advanced business opportunities with industry and Federal procurement.
As part of the program, participants will benefit from:
- instruction in business fundamentals ranging from financial management to marketing;
- support in cohort projects to help the company move forward;
- experts in residence;
- mentors who have been successful entrepreneurs;
- networking events;
- development resources;
- perks such as free tools and discounts;
- connections to the greater startup eco-system.