The JEDI/Brun-Way Bursary
JEDI and Brun-Way have partnered to offer two bursaries valued at $1000 each to Indigenous students who are currently enrolled in post-secondary education. It is our hope that these bursaries will support these Indigenous students in accomplishing their future endeavors. The winners of the bursaries for the 2018/2019 academic year were Emilie Gray and Maraih Perley.
- Full time Indigenous student;
- Residing in New Brunswick;
- Proof of Indigenous status;
- Proof of studies at a post-secondary institution (Preference may be given to those enrolled in University degree programs, due to the depth of commitment and expense involved.);
- In 500-1000 words, the applicant is to write an essay illustrating their need, objectives, future goals and aspirations, their commitment to education, volunteer work, and their desire to help NB First Nations communities thrive;
- A copy of the applicant’s resume.
Two (2) bursaries of $1,000 each are available.
For more information and to apply, please contact JEDI at 506-444-5650 or download the application and submit it along with your resume, essay and proof of studies to the JEDI office, attn: Riley Patles. Applications must be submitted between November 1-30, 2019.