As part of the program, participants will benefit from:
● a personalized business presentation;
- instruction in business fundamentals ranging from financial management to marketing;
● keynote speakers’ presentations;
● mentorship from successful entrepreneurs;
● networking events;
● development resources;
● perks such as free tools and discounts;
● connections to the greater startup eco-system.
Participants are also connected to financial resources and receive advice on how to raise capital. They will meet with research and development organizations, successful entrepreneurs, and business support organizations.
To apply for the program: https://forms.gle/4ah6YwNz6dpdGCUX8
The project is supported by the Government of Canada, the Government of New Brunswick and multiple industry partners.