The JEDI Business Incubator Program is a unique 10-week program that provides Indigenous entrepreneurs/potential entrepreneurs with the skills, tools and resources they need to succeed in business.
As part of the program, participants will benefit from:
● a personalized business presentation;
● a customized business support plan;
- instruction in business fundamentals ranging from financial management to marketing;
● keynote speakersí presentations;
● mentorship from successful entrepreneurs;
● networking events;
● development resources;
● perks such as free tools and discounts;
● connections to the greater startup eco-system.
Participants are also connected to financial resources and receive advice on how to raise capital. They will meet with research and development organizations, successful entrepreneurs, and business support organizations.
To apply for the program: jedinb.ca/business-incubator-application.html