The Joint Economic Development Initiative provides a variety of programs and services to support Indigenous workforce development in New Brunswick. These include:
- The Indigenous Innovation Partnership (IIP) program;
- The Indigenous Adult Learning & Literacy (IALL) program;
- The Provincial Indigenous Employment Coordinator (PIEC) Partnership;
- The Indigenous Labour Market Information (ILMI) project;
- The Indigenous Project & Apprenticeship Coordinator program;
- The Indigenous Accelerator program;
- The JEDI Aboriginal Development Fund (JADF);
- The Indigenous Internship Program;
- The JEDI/Brun-Way Bursary Bursary.
Each program and service is client-focused and responds to industry needs.