The Joint Economic Development Initiative (JEDI) Indigenous Business Accelerator Program assists existing and Community-owned businesses. Through weekly modules participants develop their business and entrepreneurship skills, are provided with resources and templates that can be applied to their business, and expand their network with the support of their assigned mentor. This unique 10-week program also provides the tools to excel in advanced business opportunities with industry and Federal procurement.
As part of the program, participants will benefit from:
- instruction in business fundamentals ranging from financial management to marketing;
- support in cohort projects to help the company move forward;
- experts in residence;
- mentors who have been successful entrepreneurs;
- networking events;
- development resources;
- perks such as free tools and discounts;
- connections to the greater startup eco-system.