JEDI's Indigenous Adult Learning & Literacy (IALL) program helps Indigenous people achieve their goals by linking them to opportunities to obtain their GED, master the 9 Workplace Essential Skills and/or to enhance their computer skills.
The Indigenous Adult Learning & Literacy Program offers:
- Career-planning programs,
- Links to Workplace Essential Skills,
- GED programs,
- Digital Literacy training,
- Personal Cyber Security training,
- Financial Literacy,
- Upskills for Work,
- Family Literacy,
- Customized learning for First Nations communities and Indigenous peoples in New Brunswick.
Here's what clients are saying:
I completed the financial literacy program online and I must say it was very well thought out....the material was easy to read and an instructor was available when and if you needed help. The best part was being able to do this on my own time....this gave me the chance to read and reread the textbook if needed. I have learned how to budget better and how to save better than I did before. I recommend this to anyone. Thanks for the opportunity to do this.